Sandwell Community Offer
494 Wolverhampton Road,
|Phone||0121 726 3983|
|Opening hours||8:30 - 4:30 Monday to Thursday
8:30 - 4:00 Friday
|Accessibility details||Fully accessible.|
As part of our Community Offer, Sandwell Community Navigators – a partnership of local organisations – deliver wellbeing support services to residents across Sandwell.
The service is free to access and referrals are open to everybody aged 18 years and over and includes people with disabilities and long-term conditions, mental health, learning disabilities and dementia, as well as carers.
Our Community Navigators will spend time with you to find out what your needs are and help you to –
- Get access to specialist and mainstream support services
- Provide you with personalised advice, information and guidance
- Manage your finances and maximise your income
- Access your local community and play an active role in it
- Connect to others and build your local network
- Build your confidence to help you manage your own needs
- If you are a carer we can help you to improve your own health and mental wellbeing and support you with your caring role.
You can contact the service on behalf of yourself or someone else, whether it is a friend, neighbour, colleague, family member or someone you are supporting.
|Categories||Advice, Social Activities, Carers support|
|Staff Qualifications||We are fully compliant with the Care Quality Commission. Staff who provide this service have a range of experience and qualifications to support you.|
|Quality standards||CQC Registered|