St Albans Pre-School
|Organisation||St Albans Community Association|
St Albans Road
• Pre-school care and education for 2-4 year old children from the local community.( OFSTED judgement in 2010 was GOOD)
• A stimulating, secure and safe environment where children learn to be strong and independent.
• Professional qualified and dedicated staff. All staff are level 3 qualified, The deputy Manager is working towards a management qualification and the Manager holds a Foundation degree and is working towards a level 6.
• A wide and broad play based curriculum, which is informed and guided by the Early Years Foundation Stage and the needs of individual children.
• Professional and supportive partnership with parents.
• Collaboration with professional outside agencies.
• Bilingual support.
|Categories||Parent and family support, Children and youth activities|
|Staff Qualifications||All staff have relevant individual qualifications for each service area|