Advice & Guidance
|Organisation||Eastern European Welfare Association - EWA|
YMCA, 38 Carter's Green
|Phone||0121 740 0824|
|Opening hours||9 am to 5 pm|
|Accessibility details||Fully accessible.|
Our team of qualified Advisors provides a wide range of support in matters related to everyday life, in particular:
1. Immigration advice for EU nationals and their spouses in obtaining settled status.
2. Health: support in booking appointments with GP and accessing other relevant support
3. Education: communication with mainstream schools for parents; support in finding relevant qualifications and courses; support in applications for school/college places, etc.
4. Employability: communication with employers, support in finding relevant employment, CV clinics, job searches, ENIC applications (Statement of Comparability).
5. Housing: communication with housing providers incl. the council, support for homeless and rough sleepers, people at the risk of evictions; support in communication with landlords and other PRS
|Categories||Advocacy, Advice, Addiction support, Finding work and training, Housing advice & support|
|Staff Qualifications||The staff are qualified to deliver the services of Eastern European Welfare Association.|
|Quality standards||Staff subject to Disclosure & Barring Service|
|Ethnicity focus||Polish, Eastern European|